Christmas in July… my e-book Hot Buttery Eggnog is on Sale!
Heard mention of a “coconut ball” recipe on the list which inspired me to come up with this recipe.
I have learned to make small, small batches of candy-like things since I tend to eat every bit. This way, I won't do too much damage by eating the whole batch, and even if I freeze them I will know they are in there and I will be having one every day as a treat until they are gone. The sooner they are gone, the better!
- 2 Tablespoons Tropical Traditions coconut cream concentrate
- 2 Tablespoons nut butter (peanut or almond)
- 4 Tablespoons shredded coconut (plus a bit extra for dressing)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 pinch sea salt [affiliate link], finely ground
Mix together well and use a tablespoon-sized measuring spoon to measure out five balls. If desired, roll the balls in shredded coconut. Can be served immediately. Refrigerating them will make them more firm.
Each ball contains:
- 93 calories
- 10 grams fat
- 4 grams carbs
- 2 grams sugars
- Mix together well and use a tablespoon-sized measuring spoon to measure out five balls.
- If desired, roll the balls in shredded coconut.
- Can be served immediately.
- Refrigerating them will make them more firm.