FTC Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission on your sale. This helps me cover a portion of the cost of running the GAPS Diet Journey site and allows me to continue providing free content. This has no effect on your price and is simply a cost of doing business for the company from which you are purchasing. You can view it like leaving a tip. Thank you for your support! ~Starlene
Quick Sausage Links
- 1 pound ground meat (beef, chicken, pork, turkey, separate or mixed, and you can also sneak in organ meats!)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder or 1 Tablespoon onion, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, optional
Mix all ingredients together. Form into sausage links. Fry in butter or your favorite healthy fat until well done, turning frequently to brown on all sides, about ten minutes.
You may make these the night before and refrigerate overnight so that the flavors marry.
- 1 pound ground meat (whatever you wish: beef, chicken, pork, turkey, you can even hide organ meats!)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder or one Tablespoon onion, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne, optional
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form sausage links by rolling in between your hands.
- Fry in butter or your favorite healthy fat until well done, turning frequently to brown on all sides, about ten minutes.
This post was included at Fat Tuesday.