FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you click through my link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission on your sale. This helps me cover a portion of the cost to run GAPS Diet Journey site and allows me to continue providing free content. This has no effect on your price. You can view it like leaving a tip. Thank you for your support! ~Starlene
Here are the things I'm worried about, things I know need to be changed.
- We have to stop eating pasta, bread, rice and potatoes
- For about ten years we didn't have any sugar or white flour in the house, but then we backslid. We need to get it out of the house again.
- We have to stop eating dairy products. This is going to be hard. I depend on a hunk of cheese to ease my hunger at times.
- Fast food breaches. Ds1 has his own phone and will call his brother to request that he stop on the way home and bring him Taco Bell or Jack in the Box. But usually only once a week.
- Ds2 is a cook at his job and often brings home leftovers or extras. Which for the most part I can avoid because I don't like how they taste.
- Husband likes to have biscuits, rolls or bread with each meal. Also takes sandwiches for lunch. He has agreed to bring a can of tuna or two for lunch.
- I need to learn how to make “breads” from almond flour or nut butters.