FTC Disclosure: This post may include links which allow me to earn a small commission on the item(s) purchased. This has no effect on your price. GAPS Diet Journey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This would be my wishlist if we were able to stay on GAPS until we heal our damaged guts.
These are the most important things:
- I would love to have more energy, this is the most important thing, even if I remain at the size that I am now. At least I could get more done than just sitting at the computer and maybe be more effective when I am sitting at the computer! I know what it feels like to have energy. I actually can get something done! With no energy, I just feel like I can barely make it through the day.
- I would love for my son with Down Syndrome to stop needing to hack and cough and spit frequently. He seems to be plagued with a lot of mucous. We also suspect that post nasal drip is draining into his stomach and at times causes him to feel nauseated.
- I would love for him to lose weight. He needs to lose a lot of weight. It worries me a lot.
- I would love for my husband's ulcerative colitis to be completely healed.
- My husband complains of not having enough energy, so I would love to see his energy level rise.
Here are some others that I would love to see eventually:
- I would love to lose weight. I weighed 225 two years ago, and suspect I have gained more. I will ask my husband or son to get my weight prior to starting GAPS. I just step on the scale and have them look at the number, and keep it to themselves. I probably need to lose a minimum of 80 pounds, maybe 100.
- My husband could stand to lose some weight, too. He is in good physical shape, and active, but I suspect his gut issues are causing him to be overweight.