Chicken with Red Sauce Over Cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves [affiliate link] garlic, crushed
- 2 pounds ground chicken breast
- 24 ounces of Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 heads cauliflower, steamed
Place the cauliflower in a pan and steam until tender.
Melt butter in a skillet, add onions [affiliate link] and garlic. Add the chicken and cook until completely done. Add the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for ten minutes. Delicious!
This post was included at Fat Tuesday.