3/4 cup coconut milk [affiliate link]
4-5 tablespoons of butternut squash (did you know that MUCH of the
time, pumpkin [affiliate link] pie in the can is ACTUALLY butternut squash? I found
that out recently, just google it!)
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon homemade vanilla [affiliate link]
1 Clementine Cutie mandarin (look like tiny oranges) or 2-3 sections of orange
A couple of ice cubes
sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
Blended in my Magic Bullet [affiliate link] and it had a very nice flavor to it. It actually tasted sweet enough. And satisfied my longing for something “pumpkin”. If I'd had any bananas, I probably would have added half of a banana, instead of the cutie.
This recipe included at GAPS Friendly Friday #15 at The Liberated Kitchen.
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 4-5 tablespoons of butternut squash
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon homemade vanilla
- 1 Clementine Cutie mandarin (look like tiny oranges) or 2-3 sections of orange
- A couple of ice cubes
- sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- Put all ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with a smile.