Now you can start the challenge when YOU are ready!
Here's how it works:
- Click here to purchase the 30-Day Broth Challenge e-guide
- Sign up for the challenge [find the subscription link on page 5 of the e-guide] which also unlocks access to your free bonus e-booklet 25 Ways to Flavor Your Broth.
- Confirm your subscription to start part 1, the “Countdown”
- Get your broth made and you're ready to commence with Part 2, the 30-Day Broth Challenge!
Free bonus e-booklet “25 Ways to Flavor Your Broth”
Let me help you get your broth cooked and consumed with the 30-Day Broth Challenge.
Let's be accountable together. I'll help you, and you help me.
- Are you intimidated by the process of making broth?
- Do you feel like you just can't find time to fit it into your busy schedule?
- Do you feel like you're missing out on having this super food?
- Have you done the research and know broth is good for you, but haven't gotten started yet?
- Do you have aches and pains or health challenges that you wonder if drinking broth could benefit?
- Or maybe you drink broth, but you've gotten out of the habit of drinking it every day?
I can relate. It's so easy to slip out of the habit, and much of the time is due to our overloaded schedules. I need to get back to drinking broth. I feel so much better when I consume this super food every day. I feel like it helps me eat less, and helps me get on track to eat healthier. And drinking it makes me feel good about myself, knowing how good it is for my body.
For what it's worth, here's a short list of health challenges that broth has been known to benefit:
- Aging Skin
- Attention Deficit
- Brittle Nails
- Digestive Woes
- Food sensitivities
- Joint Pain
- Periodontal Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
Here's what you can expect from the 30-Day Broth Challenge:
- Sign up for the list and you'll enter Part 1, the “Countdown” part of the challenge. You'll get four days of emails to guide you through sourcing your ingredients, the containers you'll use to hold your broth, and how to get your first pot of broth made. Then, when your broth is made and you are ready to start your challenge, click the link in the email to start Part 2.
- Once you've got your broth made and click the link to start Part 2 of the challenge, the very next day you'll receive a daily cheery email to remind you to drink your broth. I'll also send flavor suggestions for making your broth taste delicious and “Health Challenge Tidbits” to share what broth can do for your body.
- You'll agree to drink at least one cup of broth each day for thirty days; don't worry if you miss a day you can double up the next! 🙂
- I'll provide ideas for using the meat we just cooked while making the broth.
- I'll guide you through making five broths: Basic Chicken Broth, Roasted Chicken Broth, Beef Broth, Chicken Bone Broth and Beef Bone Broth.
You don't need to change what you're eating, all I'm asking is that you drink one cup of broth each day.
Whenever you choose is up to you. Maybe first thing in the morning, mid-morning, with lunch, afternoon snack, with dinner or at bedtime, your choice.