Hello, hello! For those of you who have been wondering when I'm going to resume my Blog Talk Radio show, the day has finally arrived! 🙂
Today Christie and I talked about the experience she and her family has had on GAPS. Some of the conditions Christie and her family have experienced: gassiness, anxiety, speech delay, anger, trouble focusing (school work very difficult), bloating, food intolerances, fatigue, MS, diabetes, irregular bowel movements, delayed gross motor skills.
- How Christie found GAPS
- The challenges and what she found easy about GAPS
- How the family has improved
- We briefly discuss insulin – did you know there are two kinds of insulin that Type I Diabetes use on a daily basis?
- Christie and her family decided to add in some starches, we talk about why she made that decision, what she has added and how that has worked out
- We briefly touch on MTHFR
- The use of raw garlic
- Detoxing methods
- Christie has some great words of wisdom for everyone at the end of the show
I've got two more guests lined up this month and if everything goes as planned I should have another show ready on March 16th, and on March 31st. Also, I have to give a big shout out to my youngest son for his help in getting some music added to my show. I've been wanting to do that for some time and he is so good at this stuff. Many thanks to Daniel O'Connor for his super Royalty Free Music site Dano Songs. We used bits of this song, slightly remixed: The Owl Named Orion. If you are in need of royalty free music, he has a great selection. For the record I did donate $10 to use this song without needing to attribute on every single show. 🙂