Sleep, self-care, detox baths, cooking dinner, washing dishes, ya know… life… I made up my mind that I was going to start getting more sleep, so that meant a few things had to go by the wayside.
I should actually be in my detox bath already… I am really craving the hot water.
There are a lot of things going on for me right now… maybe I should just make bullet points:
- Listened to a new podcast today by The Healthy Skeptic, his first podcast to be exact, will link it up later, but feel a little bit bummed out with my interpretation that I may not have much choice in the size my body is going to be
- Been talking on the GAPShelp list about getting my amalgams removed… I have eight… and wondering how badly my health is being affected
- Hate getting dental work done
- Don't have the funds to pay for it
- Current dentist cares not one whit about mercury in amalgams and does nothing to protect anyone while removing amalgams
- Period started after quite a long time… thinking it's been at least three months
- Feel really tired
- I miss my husband, he's working a lot and away from home a lot
- I've been feeling down in the dumps… but feeling like I have some expectations to meet up to, since I'm doing the talk show, feel like I need to be up and happy all the time
- Still unhappy about the 3 pound weight gain, but logically realize it has to be water weight gain due to my period, my ankles were swollen for heaven's sake, I knew I was retaining fluids
- Why am I retaining fluids? Is it really normal? Do I need to do some kind of liver flush?
- Did I just ask myself if I wanted to do a liver flush?
- Do I need to do some kind of wormer?
- My pants are tight. I didn't even dare try to squeeze into the “not a true” size 8s. The size 10 was tight enough.
- Tired, so tired. Part of my tiredness could be from my period. I used to get really tired during my period.
- T.S. Wiley says naps are not a good thing, that they force our body to create melatonin at the wrong time of the day.
- A GAPShelp lister said naps aren't good, this time with information from Adrenal Fatigue by Wilson.
- Am I harming myself by napping in the daytime? What if I have no other choice? I feel like I have to get sleep whenever I can, even if it's in the middle of the day. And guess what? I love, love, love napping in the middle of the day. It is decadent.
- Tomorrow makes 17 months on GAPS. I still don't have the energy of a toddler.
- I'm tired. Did I already say that?
Tomorrow I will update on where I'm at with intro.
Tomorrow Sleep claims to have the best hybrid mattress (click on that link and use coupon code GAPS150 to save $150 on any $500 purchase).