FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you click through my link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission on your sale. This helps me cover a portion of the cost to run GAPS Diet Journey site and allows me to continue providing free content. This has no effect on your price. You can view it like leaving a tip. Thank you for your support! ~Starlene
First I'm going to start with some of the treats I have here on my blog, but be sure to look over the links below the images to find some neat GAPS Friendly Halloween food party ideas!
GAPS Friendly Treats and Snacks
- Werewolf Fingers made with peanut (or any nut) butter, honey, eggs and almonds.
- Dark Chocolate with Pecans made with unsalted butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, honey, sea salt and pecan halves.
- Chocolate Coconut Fudge Babies made with raw cashews, almonds, coconut oil, honey, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, vanilla and sea salt.
- Sesame Chocolate Nutty Bites made with sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, cashews, raw honey, walnuts, cocoa powder, almond butter, pumpkin seeds, and shredded coconut.
- Make Your Own GAPS Friendly Chocolate (Turtles) made with cocoa butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey, and pecans.
- Pacific Island Fudge Babies made with dates, coconut flakes, macadamia nuts, papaya, pineapple, walnuts, vanilla and coconut cream concentrate.
- Banana Bread Fudge Babies made with dates, crushed banana chips, and walnuts.
- Coconut Pecan Cocoa Fudge made with coconut cream concentrate, coconut oil, vanilla, honey, pecans, butter or coconut oil, cocoa powder, and shredded coconut.
- Coconut Peanut Butter Balls made with coconut cream concentrate, shredded coconut, nut butter, raw honey and salt.
Fun Food Ideas, perfect for parties!
- Pumpkin Carving Ideas, I especially love the flame pumpkins!
- Make a Melon Brain from Val's Kitchen
- Halloween Veggie Platter (Cauliflower Skull) from Mommy on the Money
- Veggie Skeleton from Ethical Greenstore
- Tangerine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts from Weelicious
- Creepy Prosciutto Face from Oh, The Things We'll Make!
- Real Food Gummy Worms and Leeches from Oh, The Things We'll Make!
- Eggplant Skull from the Economies of Kale
- Real Food Creepy Eyeballs from Oh, The Things We'll Make!
- Caramel Apples from The Liberated Kitchen
- Homemade Marshmallows from Mommypotamus (spread thin and cut into ghosts using a ghost cookie cutter *Affiliate Link
- Fruity Eyeballs from Real Food Tesco
- Pumpkin Poppers
- Coconut Milk Pumpkin Pie Custard
- Pumpkin Hot Cocoa
- Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Bread (Low Oxalate Diet, GAPS Friendly from Loving Our Guts
- Pumpkin Pie Clafouti from Nourished and Nurtured
- Pumpkin Spice Bread from Nourished and Nurtured
- Pumpkin Spice Dairy-Free Coffee Creamer from Loving Our Guts
- Thai Red Curry Pumpkin Soup from Eat Nourishing
Other Information on Dealing with Halloween + Real Food Halloween Treats (check to make sure they are GAPS legal)
- Gluten Free Candy from Celiac Family
- 20 Ways to Do Halloween Without Candy from 100 Days of Real Food
- Halloween on a Special Diet from The Liberated Kitchen
- How I Handle Halloween Candy Craziness from Real Mom Nutrition
- The Only Halloween Candy I'll Buy + Alternatives from 100 Days of Real Food
- How Prevalent is Drug Laced Candy, Really? from Mother Earth News
- Real Treats for Halloween + ethically sourced candy from Nourished Kitchen (check each recipe to make sure they are GAPS legal)
- 10 Frightfully Delicious Real Foods Treats for Halloween from Thank Your Body (check each recipe to make sure they are GAPS legal)
Ideas for toys to give out on Halloween (Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Glow Light Stick Bracelets
- Spider Rings
- Smiley Face Yo-Yos
- Rainbow Mini Magic Slinky Assortment
- Colorful Toy Kaleidoscopes
- 12 White Vampire Fangs, Plastic Teeth
- Silly Putty
- Slide Puzzle Party Favors
- Monster Finger Puppets
You can see all of the GAPS Friendly links pinned here at Pinterest: GAPS Friendly Halloween Treats