FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you click through my link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission on your sale. This helps me cover a portion of the cost to run GAPS Diet Journey site and allows me to continue providing free content. This has no effect on your price. You can view it like leaving a tip. Thank you for your support! ~Starlene
A few days ago I wrote about where I'm at on GAPS. You can read that here: Four Years on GAPS.
I also promised that I would get the giveaway ready this weekend, and here I am! It has been a busy few days and I had to work on Friday so I'm running a bit late. Usually I am home blogging on Fridays but we had our staff Christmas potluck / Secret Santa party and I ended up staying several hours afterwards working.
Since 2010, I've been doing a giveaway to celebrate my health journey and this year I have a bunch of cool things that I'm giving away. There will be 29 winners in all!
I've also decided this year to give you some choice in what you'd like to win. Maybe you don't want a spiralizer or a yogurt maker or an apron, but you'd love to win a copy of What Can I Eat Now, 30 Days on GAPS Intro. Or not! To make this happen, I've set up several Rafflecopter forms so you can pick and choose the giveaways in which you are interested.
Please feel free to enter one, some or all! There are no mandatory entries this year. You can quickly enter by clicking the “No Purchase Necessary” option on each giveaway. You can also earn extra points on all the giveaways by liking GAPS Diet Journey on Facebook, following me on Twitter and tweeting once daily. By the way, if you already a fan of GAPS Diet Journey on Facebook just click on the button to earn your points. There is one more entry on the Flirty Aprons Rafflecopter form where you can earn one more chance to win by leaving a blog post to tell me which apron you like best – I'll do my best to match winners to their choice, if possible.
The giveaway runs from now until Thursday, January 2nd, 2014 at 11:59pm Arizona time.
As I mentioned earlier, this year there are SIX Rafflecopter forms to enter. Products purchased by GAPS Diet Journey unless otherwise noted. Retail value of all items is $869.15! 🙂
- Giveaway #1 – 10 Winners: 4 Flirty Aprons + 4 matching oven mitts; 1 Girl's Snowman Apron, 1 Zebra Flirty Apron with Pink Zebra Gloves, and 5 Flirty Aprons.
- Giveaway #2 – 4 Winners: One Year of Grain-Free Menu Planning + 1 Copy of What Can I Eat Now? 30 Days on GAPS Introduction Diet; and 3 people will win 1 copy of What Can I Eat Now? 30 Days on GAPS Introduction Diet from Cara Comini from Health, Home and Happiness. Co-sponsorship Health, Home and Happiness, and GAPS Diet Journey.
- Giveaway #3 – 4 Winners: 4 copies of Indulge: 70 Grain-Free Desserts. This e-book has some non-GAPS friendly recipes (23 of 70 are GAPS legal as written and most of the others can be easily tweaked to fit GAPS). This part of the giveaway is fully sponsored by Carol Lovett from Ditch the Wheat.
- Giveaway #4 – 2 Winners: 2 Paderno Vegetable Slicer Spiralizers.
- Giveaway #5 – DASH Stainless Steel Yogurt Maker with 7 Individual Glass Cups.
- Giveaway #6 – 8 winners: 4 copies each of Coconut Oil for Your Skin and 4 copies each of Salve Made Simple written by Hybrid Rasta Mama Jennifer Saleem. Co-sponsorship from Hybrid Rasta Mama and GAPS Diet Journey.
You must have a mailing address in the United States in order to win a physical product. If you are outside of the US, you will receive a $25 Gift Certificate from Amazon.com. Digital products can be e-mailed to anywhere in the world provided you have an e-mail address and the ability to receive the digital product.
Giveaway #1 – 10 Flirty Aprons, 4 Oven Mitts & 1 pair of plastic gloves Retail value: $357.30
For the first giveaway, there will be ten winners.
- 1 Winner – Zebra apron & Pink Zebra gloves
- 1 Winner – Aqua Damask apron & matching oven mitt
- 1 Winner – Scarlett Blossom & matching oven mitt
- 1 Winner – Sugar and Spice apron & matching oven mitt
- 1 Winner – Mistletoe apron
- 1 Winner – Mistletoe apron
- 1 Winner – Girl's Snowman apron
- 1 Winner – Red Damask apron
- 1 Winner – Black Damask apron
- 1 Winner – Brown Damask apron
GIVEAWAY #2 – 4 copies of What Can I Eat Now? and 1 year of Grain-Free Menu Plans Retail value: $240
Next I'm giving away four copies of What Can I Eat Now? 30 Days on GAPS Introduction Diet plus 1 Year's Worth of Grain-Free Menu Planning from Cara Comini of Health, Home and Happiness. Cara was on GAPS for over two years and her grain-free menu planner is GAPS Friendly. Co-sponsorship by Health, Home and Happiness, and GAPS Diet Journey.
There will be a total of four winners.
- 1 person will win the 1 Year's Worth of Grain-Free Menu Planning plus 1 copy of What Can I Eat Now – 30 Days on GAPS Introduction Diet. Winner will also receive a paper bound copy of the menu planner.
- 3 others will be chosen to win a copy each of What Can I Eat Now – 30 Days on GAPS Introduction Diet.
GIVEAWAY #3 – 4 Copies of Indulge Retail Value: $99.88
Four winners of Indulge: 70 Grain-Free Desserts from Carol Lovett at Ditch the Wheat. You can read my mini-review here of Indulge. Carol has graciously offered to sponsor this part of the giveaway with four copies for four winners! Indulge – a Rafflecopter giveaway
GIVEAWAY #4 – Two Spiralizers Retail Value: $56.38
Next up, there will be two people who will win a spiralizer! We love making spaghetti using zucchini squash. Matthew and I made a review here, if you want to check it out: We Love Our Spiralizer!
GIVEAWAY #5 One yogurt maker Retail value: $39.99
There will be one winner of this Dash Stainless Steel Yogurt Maker with 7 glass containers. DASH Yogurt Maker – a Rafflecopter giveaway
GIVEAWAY #6 4 copies each of Salve Made Simple & Coconut Oil for Your Skin Retail value: $75.60
There will be 8 winners, four will win a copy of Salve Made Simple and four will win a copy of Coconut Oil for Your Skin. These e-books are by Jennifer Saleem from Hybrid Rasta Mama. Co-sponsored by Hybrid Rasta Mama and GAPS Diet Journey.
Okay, that's it! Please remember to come back and enter the contest every day and tell your friends and family to stop by and enter for their chance to win!
Thank you all for supporting me and following me on my GAPS journey!