FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you click through my link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission on your sale. This helps me cover a portion of the cost to run GAPS Diet Journey site and allows me to continue providing free content. This has no effect on your price. You can view it like leaving a tip. Thank you for your support! ~Starlene
Many thanks to Todd Dosenberry aka Primal Toad for bringing this epic wellness sale together! 25 unique authors (including Todd and yours truly!) said yes to contributing their ebook(s) to form what is now the Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle.
Myself and 24 other authors have taken control of our own health through an alternative lifestyle that encompasses nutrition and food in a way that goes against conventional wisdom while savoring tradition from less than 100 years ago. It takes fortitude and foresight to embark on this journey and I know you are right there with us.
The word Primal is in the title of this eBundle which indicates a focus on the Paleo/Primal way of eating, but did you know that GAPS and Paleo/Primal foods are rather compatible? Paleo and Primal can be slightly more restrictive since they avoid dairy and legumes. I have vetted the cookbooks (except for Well Fed which was just so huge that I only skimmed it as I salivated over the gorgeous photos but most were GAPS legal) available and will offer a brief description alongside the titles in orange font.
Nutrition may be the most important but it's meaningless without changes in other lifestyle factors. These include play, sleep, skin care, fitness, socialization and in comparison to today's society, slowing down and enjoying the countless blessings that we are all surrounded with.
How will the ebooks in this bundle benefit YOU? They will help you to…
- Heal your PCOS
- Plan grain-free meals
- Boost your metabolism
- Nourish your baby well
- Cure your skin compulsions
- Travel and stay Paleo with ease
- Homemake dairy-free ice cream
- Lacto-ferment any food you want
- Educate your kids about real food
- Smartly indulge in treats guilt-free
- Heal your acne without antibiotics
- Restock your pantry with real food
- Live a simpler, more meaningful life
- Complete your next Whole30 with ease
- Go on a semi-strict 21 day Paleo cleanse
- Cook with real food via 6 unique cookbooks
- Experience your best family camping trip ever
- Learn what it means to be an exuberant animal
- Then discover 21 Paleo myths that get debunked!
- Give a hospital birth naturally with minimal stress
- Blend smoothies made with real food that taste great
- See the other side of the Paleo story with 12 Paleo myths
- Sneak past the traditional Paleo way of eating and go Wild instead
- Homemake skincare products for those you love including your baby
- Complete a 30 day introduction to Paleo while building your relationship with food
- Discover the relationship between music, language, evolution, and the human brain
What is the Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle?
- 33 ebooks with a total value of $479
- On sale for 7 days – January 7 to January 14
- Sale price of only $39 – 92% savings from the total value!
- Includes easy entry into the epic giveaway with a total value of $1122
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Freezer Cooking Guide for Grain-Free Meal Plans ($18 value and GAPS Legal)
- Paleo Ice Cream ($10 value and 24 of the 31 recipes are GAPS Legal)
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook ($10 value and all 31 recipes are GAPS Legal)
- My Buttered Life – Gift Giving Edition ($5 value and all ingredients GAPS Legal).
- Oh, and Lacto-Fermentation by Wardeh from GNOWFGLINS! (Much of this book is GAPS Legal and super information on fermenting almost everything you can think of!)
- I also love Indulge: 70 Grain-Free Recipes. As written 23 of the 70 recipes are GAPS Legal and many more could be easily converted (I'm email chatting with Carol to learn more of which recipes can be easily tweaked!)
- The sale ends on Monday, January 14 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Click on the links to the ebooks to learn more about them.
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook is linked to Caveman Feast. Please understand that the PDF you will receive in the eBundle includes 31 crock pot recipes.
- PCOS Unlocked: The Manual you will be receiving in the eBundle is 52 pages worth; not the entire guide. Why? It has a specifically unique value and thus $47 selling price. A significant discount code to purchase the rest of the guide is inside.
- The giveaway ends at the exact same time of the sale. I will announce the winners on the giveaway page and email them too. Please go to PrimalToad.com/Giveaway2013 to learn more about the prizes.
- Due to the unique nature of this sale, no refunds will be offered. With the bundle containing 33 ebooks at a cost of 92% of their normal price point, everyone is bound to find immense value well worth $39.
Paleo, real food, grain free & coconut oil cookbooks
- I Love Real Food Cookbook ($12) by Svenja Trierscheid @ Paleo-Foodporn.Blogspot.de [24 of the 39 recipes are GAPS friendly, 6 more become GAPS legal when you swap the sweet potatoes with butternut squash.]
- Beyond Grain & Dairy Cookbook ($17)by Starlene Stewart @ GapsDietJourney.com [This is my cookbook, all recipes are GAPS legal.]
- Grain Free Meal Plan Cookbook ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com [All recipes GAPS legal and SCD compliant: Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, soup, snacks and sides, dessert, cultured food, staples foods, information on sourcing high quality food and recommended equipment.]
- Well Fed Cookbook ($15) by Melissa Joulwan @ TheClothesMakeTheGirl.com [Too many recipes for me to go through the entire book and vet each and every one but since Paleo is sometimes a step more restrictive than GAPS I am assuming the majority of these recipes will be GAPS legal. This book is also available in hard copy and I want one!]
- Cooking with Coconut Oil ($20) by Jennifer @ HybridRastaMama.com [30 of the 68 recipes are GAPS legal, my favorite so far is Baba Ganoush. I want to try the Apple Pie Bean Fudge (yum! think I have all the ingredients on hand for that right now) Carrot Cake Pancakes, Creamy Zucchini and Garlic, No Oat Oatmeal, and Coconut Bars.]
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook ($10) by Abel & George Bryant @ CivilizedCavemanCooking.com [
All recipes are GAPS legal– oops sorry! I must have mistaken this book for another one. *Most* of the recipes are GAPS legal, but not every single one.]
Lacto-Fermentation, pantry overhaul & freezer guide
- Restocking the Pantry ($10) by Kresha Faber @ NourishingJoy.com
- Lacto-Fermentation ($20) by Wardee Harmon @ Gnowfglins.com [155 pages, 23 Lessons including information on lacto-fermentation and making fermented products: chutneys, preserves, whole fruits, krauts, pickles, relishes and salsas, mustard and ketchup, mayo, water kefir, kombucha, kvass, sodas, beans, cultured dairy, pickled fish, eggs, meats, olives and more. Most are GAPS legal.]
- Freezer Cooking Guide for Grain Free Meal Plans ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com [Includes 5 cooking blocks to easily fit into your schedule, 22 breakfasts, 10 lunchs, 16 dinners, 28 snacks and sides, 8 desserts (each meal serves 4). GAPS and SCD Friendly, includes reheating instruction cards, shopping lists and tried and true recipes.]
Indulge in treats without feeling guilty
- Indulge: 70 Grain Free Recipes ($25) by Carol Lovett @ DitchTheWheat.com [Ingredients used: Almond flour, coconut flour, raw honey, coconut oil, almond milk, coconut milk, almond butter, cashew butter, eggs. No baking powder. 23 of the 70 recipes are GAPS legal as written, many others would be GAPS legal with some tweaks and substitutions. Other illegals: Arrowroot powder, coconut palm sugar, maple syrup. HOWEVER, lots of delicious recipes – here are some of the GAPS legal ones: Double Double Caramel, Dairy Free Condensed Milk, Naturally Dyed Sprinkles, White Drizzle Icing, Chocolate Bark, Almond Butter Fudge Truffles, Banana Monkey Truffles, Pecan Pie Truffles, Eggless Lemon Bars, Flourless Brownies, Magic Cookie Bars, Reese's Bars. Oh! Had a chance to chat with Carol by email and she says the meringue recipes can omit the cream of tartar, as can the ice cream. If you buy this bundle, and want to tweak these recipes, I can give you some guidance.]
- Toadally Primal Smoothies ($10) by Todd Dosenberry @ PrimalToad.com [150 smoothie recipes with exact ingredient measurements, photos, nutritional information and comments/suggestions. Most are GAPS legal, there are some that contain protein/whey powder.]
- Paleo Ice Cream ($10) by Ben Hirshberg @ BenHirshberg.com [24 of the 31 recipes are GAPS legal.]
Give birth, nourish your newborn, then educate him/her on real food
- Real Food Nutrition for Kids ($20) by Kristen Michaelis @ FoodRenegade.com [If you have children, this has lessons, activities, coloring pages for elementary aged children. “A renegade look at nutrition based on a diet of whole, organic and local foods grown, prepared, and eaten according to traditional food ways”]
- My Buttered Life Baby Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com [Skin care products for babies: baby massage oil, baby balm, diaper skin cream, creamy baby lotion. Ingredients: Beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil, zinc oxide powder, cocoa butter, oats, milk powder, arrowroot powder, baking soda, sweet almond oil, essential oils.]
- Nourished Baby ($19) by Heather Dessinger @ MommyPotamus.com [Heather knows her stuff, great information, she also quotes Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. Excellent resource for pregnant or new parents.]
- Unbound Birth ($5) by Jenny Yarbrough @ UnboundBirth.com [I wish I had this book during my childbearing years. I had two hospital births and I believe they would have been better had I owned a copy of this eBook. For only $4.99 I'll be buying this for any expectant woman that I know. Author Jennifer Yarbrough shares her three birth stories, explains what a doula is and why you want one, how to help yourself through the pain of labor, why baby's position is important, birth plans, the importance of a healthy diet and exercise and more.]
Heal PCOS & boost metabolism
- PCOS Unlocked: The Manual ($24) by Stefani Ruper @ PaleoForWomen.com
- Eat for Heat ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
Simplify, live exuberantly, camp w/ your family & play music
- 3-2-1 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living ($5) by Lorilee Lippincott @ 321-Stop.com
- Family Camping Handbook ($7) by Katie Kimball @ KitchenStewardship.com [Contains Printable Checklists – all foods are not GAPS legal but there is an adaptation pamphlet which includes paleo/GAPS/SCD suggestions. The camping informational section of the book will be extremely helpful: Finding a place to camp, basic supplies, campfire management, building a fire, tips for cooking over a campfire, tips for cooler camping, camping clothes, packing, loading your vehicle, setting up, habits of order, routine cleaning, personal care in the woods, dealing with weather, camping with babies/toddlers/preschoolers, middle elementary kids and teenagers, 10 things to do in the woods at any age, packing up, getting home.]
- The Musical Brain ($3) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- Exuberant Animal ($10) by Frank Forencich @ ExuberantAnimal.com
Paleo time: travel, myths, cleanse, start anew or go wild
- 30 Day Intro to Paleo ($15) by Bill & Hayley @ Beta.Primal-Palate.com
- The Wild Diet ($17) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- 12 Paleo Diet Myths ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
- 21-Day Paleo Cleanse ($24) by Neely Quinn @ PaleoPlan.com
- 21 Myths About the Paleo Diet… Debunked! ($19) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
- Eating Out and Traveling on the Paleo Diet ($15) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
Take care of your skin homemade style & heal acne
- Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Cure Your Skin Compulsions ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Guide to Homemade Skincare ($19) by Roxanne King @ TheHolisticMama.com [Recipes are gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free. Instructions for making sunlight infused oils, heat infused oils, discussion and instruction on the facial oil cleansing method, honey cleansing, exfoliating facial scrub, moisturizers, lip balms, body scrubs, body lotion, body butter, shampoo, conditioner, ointment & salves, insect repellant, hand sanitizer.]
- My Buttered Life Gift Giving Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com [Skin care products to make as gifts: chocolate body mousse, flavored lip balm, chocolate peppermint lotion bar, scented and shaped lotion bars, packaging ideas, beeswax candles, storage recommendations, where to purchase supplies. Ingredients: Shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, essential oils.]
- My Buttered Life Summer Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com [Skin care products for summer use: foot protector bar, full body conditioner, sunscreen, bug repellant bar, tan enhancer. Ingredients: shea butter, coconut oil, sesame oil, beeswax, essential oils, zinc oxide.]
Please remember that no refunds will be offered due to the unique nature of this sale. However, if you buy the bundle then you have easy entry into the giveaway. Simply state that you have purchased the bundle via the “leave a blog post comment” option. If you wish to earn extra points for a better chance at winning, then share the giveaway on various social media sites via the rafflecopter widget.
Good luck and enjoy the bundle if you choose to invest $39 in YOUR wellness!
Don't forget my BONUS OFFER for using my link to purchase your eBundle. Simply forward your email receipt to email@example.com to notify me of your purchase.
The first of the two eBooks you will receive is my brand new, hot off the presses Making Baked Goods Using Coconut Flour which will tell you all about working with coconut flour including step by step conversion instructions to guide you through converting your own favorite recipes. Along with my eBook I'm also giving you a copy of Millie Copper's Design a Dish, blogger at Real Food for Less Money. Design a Dish is a fantastic resource offering formulas which will help you to learn how to cook without using recipes! This eBook does contain formulas for non-GAPS foods but there are formulas for soup, stew, crock pot dishes, egg entrees, meat salad and salad dressings.