Win 1 gallon of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil!
I am thrilled to be partnering with Tropical Traditions to give 1 gallon of their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil to one lucky winner here at my blog!
For many years I thought coconut oil should be avoided since it is a saturated fat. But then I started learning about the work of Weston A. Price and read the book Eat Fat, Lose Fat by Sally Fallon. Years ago I ordered my first coconut oil (along with coconut cream concentrate and coconut flakes) from Tropical Traditions and received the book which is sent to new customers called Virgin Coconut Oil : How it Has Changed People’s Lives, and How it Can Change Yours!
It was an eye opening book to be sure and over the years I have become a fan of this wonderful healthy food. I use coconut oil several times each week since it is one of the healthy fats that I am able to consume on the GAPS Diet. I use it in baked goods, to make scrambled eggs, frying meat, and it is great for stir frying vegetables. I have always loved the smell of coconut and that makes this product even more delightful to me.
Tropical Traditions is America’s source for coconut oil. Their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is hand crafted in small batches by family producers, and it is the highest quality coconut oil they offer. You can read more about how virgin coconut oil is different from other coconut oils at the Tropical Traditions website: What is Virgin Coconut Oil?
You can also watch the video they produced about Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil:
Tropical Traditions also carries other varieties of affordable high quality coconut oil. Visit their website to check on current sales, to learn about the many uses of coconut oil, and to read about all the advantages of buying coconut oil online.
The FDA does not want us to discuss the health benefits of coconut oil on a page where it is being sold or given away, so here is a great website to read about the health benefits of coconut oil.
There are also hundreds of uses for coconut oil! Check out this video from Tropical Traditions to get a few good ideas.
And now for the giveaway details. You will need to enter everything into the Rafflecopter form which you will see below, but here are the details.
This giveaway runs from Friday 8/3/12 at 12:01am EST and ends on Saturday 8/11/12 12:01am EST.
There are two mandatory entries, and you will earn 5 points each for these entries.
- You must be subscribed to the Tropical Traditions newsletter
- You must be subscribed to my newsletter
Do be sure to watch for the confirmation email for my newsletter or you will not be completely subscribed which will void your entry.
All entries will be validated before the final winner is chosen.
This giveaway is open to people in the United States and Canada.
That’s it!! You can also earn more points and these are all optional.
- 4 extra points – Visit Tropical Traditions How to Use Coconut Oil page, find the chocolate pudding and type in the exact recipe name. UPDATE: It appears there are several names for this pudding. I will give you credit if you enter one of the two that are five words long. Please do not enter the name in the comments – you must enter in the Rafflecopter form to be eligible. Please feel free to contact me to change your answer if you entered the wrong one into Rafflecopter.
- 3 extra points – Become a Facebook Fan of Tropical Traditions
- 3 extra points – Become a Facebook Fan of GAPS Diet Journey
- 2 extra points – Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter
- 2 extra points – Follow Tropical Traditions Special Deals on Twitter
- 2 extra points – Follow Tropical Traditions on Pinterest
- 2 extra points – Subscribe to my RSS feed
- 2 extra points – Tweet about the Giveaway, you can do this 1x each day
- 2 extra points – Follow GAPS Diet Journey on Twitter
- 10 extra BONUS points – For those of you SUBSCRIBED to my newsletter before this giveaway started, find the newsletter in your email inbox (entitled “Giveaway! 1 Gallon of Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions”) which announced this giveaway and you will find a special code which when entered will give you 10 extra points toward winning. (Please note that my newsletter is different than “subscription by email”. I only send out one or two newsletter each month. The “subscription by email” sends you my most recent blog post directly to your email address).
Please use the Rafflecopter form below for all entries and to earn your additional points. Best of luck to everyone! Hugs, Starlene
**If you order from Tropical Traditions by clicking on any of my Tropical Traditions links and are a brand new customer, you will receive this free book: Virgin Coconut Oil : How it Has Changed People’s Lives, and How it Can Change Yours, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you. Thank you!
GAPS DIET JOURNEY is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AMAZON.COM. GAPS DIET JOURNEY is an affiliate for several companies and may be compensated through advertising and marketing channels. Therefore, this post may contain affiliate links.