FTC Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission on your sale. This helps me cover a portion of the cost of running the GAPS Diet Journey site and allows me to continue providing free content. This has no effect on your price and is simply a cost of doing business for the company from which you are purchasing. You can view it like leaving a tip. Thank you for your support! ~Starlene
It’s that time of year again! Every year I earmark some money to spend on Black Friday and Cyber Monday to buy one or a few things I’ve been really wanting. Last year I bought an Instant Pot (affiliate link) and it’s on sale again for Black Friday! Just $68.95 on Black Friday only. The sale ends at midnight PST.
Please note: This post includes affiliate links. When you use my links to make your purchase it allows me to continue providing free content here at GAPS Diet Journey. Thanks for your support! ~Starlene
What about you? What is your Black Friday like? Do you go out and brave the crowds?
I would love to hear from you in the comments, are you planning to buy anything special for yourself or your family on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
Amazon Book Coupon – Whoohoo!
Sometimes Amazon gives us coupons and I just found out that there is a coupon code in effect for regular paper back books. It is in effect until 11/28/16 2:59am EST. You can get $10 off on your purchase of $25 worth of books.
The coupon code is HOLIDAYBOOK. This is one of the books I bought on the recommendation of a friend: http://amzn.to/2gJ7dFm *affiliate link (This book was of interest to me because it includes stories of life with siblings who have Down Syndrome, my eldest has Down Syndrome).
And now, here are the GAPS friendly resources that are available for Black Friday / Cyber Monday.
Starlene’s books 50% off – Use Coupon Code BLACKFRIDAY50
My sale is in effect until Monday night, midnight.
First up, all of my products are on sale for 50% off. I have a number of e-books available and now is your chance to get one or all. I also have three bundle options to save you even more! Sale is on until Monday, November 28th midnight.
- Bundle Option 1: 100% GAPS Legal: Three e-books: Mastering the Art of Baking with Coconut Flour, Beyond Grain & Dairy, and Everyone Loves Pudding. Regularly $47.99, now just $24 with the coupon code.
- Bundle Option 2: There are Four e-books: Volumes 1 through 4 in the Baker’s Dozen Coconut Flour Baked Goods series (Sweet Quick Breads, Pumpkin Treats, Holiday Breads and Chocolate Treats). The bundle sells for $27, but will be only $13.50 with the coupon code. 51 of the 71 recipes are GAPS legal as written. Slight modifications include: Substituting honey for molasses or maple syrup, omitting chocolate chips, omitting instant coffee in one recipe, and substituting fresh ginger for crystallized ginger in two recipes.
- Bundle Option 3: Three community cookbooks, Winter Soups, Naturally Sweetened Treats and Gluten-Free Snacks. Regularly $23, now just $11.50 with the coupon code. The community cookbooks are gluten-free, but not 100% GAPS legal.
If you already have some of my e-books and just want to buy a couple more to have the full collection, just visit my sales site and put them in your cart from the main entry page. Click here to buy yours now!
- Beyond Grain & Dairy is $12.49 (regularly $24.97)
- Mastering the Art of Baking with Coconut Flour is $12.49 (regularly $24.97)
- Everyone Loves Pudding is $4.00 (regularly $7.99)
- Baker’s Dozen Volume 1 Sweet Quick Breads is $4.00 (regularly $7.99)
- Baker’s Dozen Volume 2 Pumpkin Treats is $4.00 (regularly $7.99)
- Baker’s Dozen Volume 3 Holiday Quick Breads is $4.00 (regularly $7.99)
- Baker’s Dozen Volume 4 Chocolate Treats is $4.00 (regularly $7.99)
- All of the Community Cookbooks are $4.98 each (regularly $9.95 each)
Go to my sales site here: starlene.com and use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY50 to save 50% on everything in your cart.
Health Home Happiness Grain-Free GAPS Friendly – Sale ends Monday 11/28 midnight
Every Black Friday my friend Cara from Health Home and Happiness puts all of her GAPS friendly products on sale. This year she is practically giving them away at 50% off for many of her resources.
Nourishing Holiday $9.99 – ends Monday 11/28 midnight
Flirty Aprons 50% off + Free Shipping – use coupon code SHOP50 – ends Saturday 11/26 midnight
Delicious Obsessions – ends Monday 11/28 midnight
MadeOn Natural Skin Care Products – ends Friday midnight PST 11/25
My friend and affiliate partner Renee over at MadeOn several awesome deals for Black Friday, all dependent on how much money you spend! 🙂 That’s not too hard when you love the products! I love Renee’s products because they are made with just a few ingredients, and they are all natural!
Here’s the deal, depending on your purchase amount.
Please note you must add the free items into your cart – the easiest way to do this is to just add them all to your cart by clicking on my links below, and then go shopping!
- All orders get a stick of Peppermint Lip Balm free, you must add to the cart to get it: FREE Peppermint Lip Balm
- When your order reaches $35, you get free shipping, use coupon code FREESHIPNOW.
- Once your order reaches $50, you are eligible for a Dry Skin Kit valued at $12/$13. Click on this link to add the Dry Skin Kit.
- Once your order reaches $100, you’re eligible for a Lavender Roll On valued at $12.75. Click on this link to add the Lavender Roll On.
If you’re wondering what I’d order to get my cart to $35, I’d order three of the Dry Skin Kits. They are perfect for gifts! ($36.00)
If you’re wondering what I’d order to get my cart to $50, I’d add three bars of Pumpkin Goat Milk soap to my cart. ($56.85)